Inventory Keeping Spring Market Active
Naples, Fla. (May 25, 2018) – According to the April 2018 Market Report released by the Naples Area Board of REALTORS® (NABOR®), which tracks home listings and sales within Collier County (excluding Marco Island), Collier County enjoys 7.76 months of inventory compared to a 4-month supply nationally. This is great news for Naples REALTORS® as they transition from a very busy high season to what broker analysts believe will be a very strong summer.
Here are the major points of this Naples real estate market report for April 2018:
- Overall Pending Sales increased over 20% in the $1M+ categories 12-months ending 4/2018
- Overall Closed Sales increased over 30% in the $1M+ categories 12-months ending 4/2018
- Overall Median Closed Price increased 5% 12-months ending 4/2018
- Overall Inventory decreased double digits in the $1M+ categories Apr 2017 to Apr 2018
- Overall Average DOM decreased 27% in the $500K-$1M category Apr 2017 to Apr 2018