An article published today in Bloomberg: Naples, Florida, topped the list of metropolitan areas that are expected to see the most economic growth next year, according to an analysis of data in a new report from the U.S. Conference of Mayors prepared by IHS Global Insight.
The report indicates the economic is forecasted to grow 4.9% in Naples area for 2016.
View article in Bloomberg…
It is still time to buy real estate in the Naples area…
Estero officially became The Village of Estero on January 1st 2015.
Located south of Fort Myers and just north of Bonita Springs and Naples, The Village of Estero has a desirable location in SW Florida.
Candidates for the Village Council are now campaining for an election to be held on March 3rd.
Several new developments are under way or scheduled for the next months in Estero.
- Hertz headquarters are already under construction for a few months already and should be ready for the end of the year or beginning of 2016. They are located at the SE corner of US 41 and Williams Rd, just north of Rapallo. Hertz has already open its rental and sale division.
- Wal-Mart has cleared up the parcel at the corner of US 41 and Estero Pkway
- Estero Grande a controversial Estero mixed use project close to Breckenridge Golf & Tennis Club has been approved by Lee County. Estero Grande is a 30-acre project with commercial out lots in front of rentals units.
- The clearing up of a parcel on US 41 just north of Ford dealership is underway for the construction of a new Honda dealership.
- Always on US 41 and just across Coconut Point Mall, Pollo Tropical & First Watch will open very soon.
- Duffy’s Sports Grill will open soon taking the place of the former Stoney’s Sport Cafe close to Stoneybrook.
- Estero on the River, a large parcel of 87 acres at the NE corner of Corkscrew Rd and US 41 is now on the market for $34 millions. The property is zoned for 530 residential units and 300,000 sqft of commercial spaces. Beautiful trees and Estero River runs in the middle of the property. Hopefully the future owner will preserve part of that beautiful setting!
- Pebble Pointe At The Brooks, a new community under development in The Brooks has just released its floor plans and pricing.
- Tidewater by Del Webb, an active adult community will start mid 2015 at the corner of Ben Griffin rd and Estero Pkway.
Stay tuned for more developments coming in the next months in the Village of Estero!
Great news for Estero, Florida! Hertz – a Fortune 500 company – is relocating its corporate headquarters from New Jersey to Estero, Florida.
The chosen site is the SE corner of Williams Road and US 41.
This decision is a booster for the local economy of Estero and South Lee County.
On a real estate point, it can be predicted as a positive influx for the value of properties in communities around like Pelican Sound Golf & River Club, Rapallo at Coconut Point, West Bay Club, Shadow Wood at The Brooks or The Colony At Pelican Landing.
View complete article in Naples Daily News…
View Properties For Sale in Estero…
The Naples residential real estate market continues its upswing. That is what reveals the latest sales report released by NABOR (Naples Board Association of Realtors) one hour ago.
The total inventory decreased 14% in May 2011 compared to May 2010:
- 7,705 in May 2011.
- 9,006 in May 2010.
The median closed price for single-family home increased 6% from $199,000 to $210,000 for the 12-month period ending in May 2011 compared to the same period ending in May 2010.
Overall pending sales are up 8% in May 2011 compared to the same month in 2010:
- 955 contracts in May 2011.
- 887 contracts in May 2010.
This increase of sales – which is noticeable in the regular sales – puts a trend for emerging strong Summer sales in the Naples area (Naples, Bonita Springs & Estero).
The sales for condominiums in a price’s range from $1 Million to $2 Million were up 164% for the 12-month period ending in May 2011 compared to 2010.
View complete report…
View complete statistics…
43% increase in pending sales for condominiums located in the Naples Beach area in April 2011 compared to April 2010; this is one of the good news released in the report sent to the press today by the Naples Association Board of Realtors (NABOR).
In the Naples Beach area have been under contracts:
- 156 condos in April 2011.
- 109 condos in April 2010.
Among other good news in that report:
– Overall (all areas) pending sales for condominiums are up 6%.
– Overall pending sales for properties listed for $2 Million and above, increase 9%.
– The total inventory decreased 11%:
- 8,214 properties for sale in April 2011.
- 9,239 properties for sale in April 2010.
View complete report…
View complete statistics…
Search for all available properties for sale by communities from Naples to Estero…
Florida continues to grow. According to the 2010 Census, Florida’s population was 18,801,310 on April 1, 2010, an increase of 2,818,486 since April 1, 2000.
The 2000-2010 period was the fourth consecutive decade to see the Florida population grow by more than 2.8 million residents. Florida’s numeric population increase during the past decade was the third largest of any state, trailing only Texas and California. Its percent increase (17.6 percent) was the eighth largest in the nation.
This is good news for Florida real estate market recovery too.
View complete article…
Find your next residence in SW Florida…
In the past 12-month period ending February 2011, the closed sales for properties listed between $1M and $2M increased 29% in the Naples area (Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero).
This is one of the facts just released in the latest report from NABOR (Naples Assn. Board of Realtors) published today.
Other notable facts are a 10% increase for median closed price for single-family homes: From $186,000 in Feb. 2010 to $205,000 in Feb 2011.
The overall inventory decreased 5% from 9,682 properties for sale in Feb. 2010 to 9,213 properties in Feb. 2011.
The overall pending sales increased 11% compared to February 2010.
View the complete full report…
View the complete statistics…
Browse all available properties for sale in the Naples area…