Pelican Sound Golf & River Club in Estero, Florida is not only a bundled golf community but also offers numerous and unique amenities that other bundled golf communities do not offer:
- 27-hole Audubon certified championship golf course, designed by Chip Powell and Mike Hill. Three nine holes: the Sound, the River and the Lakes. Completely renovated in 2016.
- 6 lighted Har-Tru Tennis courts. Several Club League Teams. Teams play at USTA levels from 2.5 to 4.0.
- 3 Pickeball courts.
- Golf Club with formal dining and the Grille Room.
- River Club with bar and grill. Fire-pit.
- Resort-style swimming-pool and spa. Kiddie pool.
- 5 neighborhood swimming-pools and spas.
- 3,000 SQ.FT Fitness Center. Wide variety of classes. Personal trainers available.
- Direct access to Estero River and Gulf of Mexico:
- Boat shuttle to the beach (Lovers Key State Park).
- Kayaks & Canoes at resident convenience. The Estero River is part of the Great Calusa Blueway paddling trail. Boat ramp.
- Secure boat storage available (125 lots), where you can store your boat or jet skis.
And coming soon: The Golf Club and River Club Sports Complex.
Contact us if you have any questions about the amenities or Pelican Sound in general: